Talent Community Manager
Gurgaon, India /
Corporate – People & Places /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Due to our phenomenal success, Welocalize offers a dynamic environment with lots of opportunity for growth. We currently have a very exciting opportunity for a Japanese Talent Manager to join our Global Operations team. We are looking for a talented, smart, resourceful, and creative person to take responsibility for developing and executing new resourcing / procurement strategies and scalable outsourcing models to enable us to deliver better services and greater value to our clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Build and maintain a world-class pool of translation resources by freelancers and vendors according to business needs of clients: recruitment, selection, qualification and development of external Japanese resources as per the global account team plans and the overall operations strategy and priorities, including freelancers, vendors.
• Ensure the best external Japanese resource choice and availability for any new client teams, or new requirements from clients, within the parameters of company strategy and outsourcing models.
• Maintain contractual agreements of external resources including freelancers/vendors and ensure all comply with company contractual terms and conditions.
• Effectively build and maintain strategic relationship with external partners for continuous service delivery and customer satisfaction
• Price negotiation with external resources aligning with account financial requirement and strategy
• Work with Director, Global Communities and global talent managers to help and build Japanese resourcing plan aligned with global strategy
LANGUAGE QUALITY SUPPORT:
• Assist groups of Project Management and Language Quality to optimize scalability and profitability with best resources of translation, review applied
• Author client facing documentation related to resource development programs
• Strategic planning for training and development of external resources including vendors and freelancers to help local business expand capacity
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experiences of vendor/FL management, HR related recruitment working with external resources
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
• Results driven work ethic with high energy and enthusiasm levels
• Team player with the ability to problem-solve and show initiative
• Good negotiation and communication skills
• “Can do” attitude