Talent Program and Quality Coordinator (Intern)
Barcelona, Spain /
Quality – Quality Systems /
Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, interpretation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are seeking talented individuals who are excited about working in a face paced environment, who want to learn new skills and who aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern with us, you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real projects that will help us grow and you develop.
You will be working in an incredibly fast moving business, and have the opportunity to make valuable contributions and at the same time developing broad skills and experience in a commercial setting gained through the internship.
Supporting the Talent Program & Quality Manager, this role is responsible for the day to day:
- administration tasks,
- databases update,
- data entry,
- CMS troubleshooting,
- vendor communication,
- project-specific and active support to the production Life Science team.
- complete key activities within deadline
- communication with both the internal team and external pool of resources
- creating and updating trackers and other Microsoft online documents
- supporting ad hoc projects – systems migration, recruitment of new specialist language teams for large clients, preparing resources information for bids and tenders, etc.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic international team, develop the skills necessary to work in an international corporate environment and possibly start a career in Quality Management in the language Industry.
- Must be currently enrolled in a university course.
- Must be residing in Spain throughout the internship.
- Fluent in English.
- Desirable: Knowledge of other languages, particularly Spanish
- Academic background in translation and localization
· Essential: No previous experience is mandatory
· Desirable: at least six months of experience as an intern in another company.
· Essential: User level of Microsoft Office package
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with different tools and platforms
- Able to multitask and switch between different assignments
- Team player, international environment
- “Can do” attitude
- Accuracy & follow up
- Active management/time management.
- Common Sense
OPEN TO START IN SEPTEMBER 2020 IN OUR BARCELONA OFFICE (INITIALLY REMOTELY)