Project Manager Internship (Part time)
Cluj-Napoca, Romania /
Early Careers and Trainee Program – Early Careers /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic student to join our team as a Project Manager Intern, part of the Project Management team.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Project Manager Intern will learn to assist with the successful planning, execution, tracking, delivery and closure of client projects and will help to understand client requirements and help engage the global team in the fulfilment of these requirements, crafting client solutions based on the Welocalize Four Pillars of Customer Service, Quality, Innovation and Global Teamwork.
The ideal candidate is a driven but steady individual, capable of building relationships across the entire project team, with the flexibility and energy to thrive in a dynamic environment.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of responsibilities and areas that the Intern will learn how to do:
· Assist Project teams with planning, scoping, requirements gathering and validation with client.
· Learn how to own localization project management activities on designated accounts
· Identifying relevant clients and internal stakeholders to plan and resource projects appropriately in terms of quality, cost, and schedule requirements.
· Liaising with the internal and external team to successful coordinate the delivery of client projects
· Creating schedule and monitoring timeliness of delivery.
· Assisting with the management of the budget and controlling project costs.
· Establishing and nurturing relationships surrounding your assigned team.
· Planning project activities and ensuring resolution to any problems that may arise (corrective and preventive action).
· Actively seeking ways to optimize delivery, quality and profitability.
· Reporting, both in written and verbal form, to internal and external stakeholders regarding Project scope, financials, progress and status, formally and on an ad-hoc basis as required.
· Ensuring finance systems are kept up to date and accurate.
· Process documentation and knowledge management.
- Education Level
- MUST BE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN A UNIVERSITY PROGRAM AND HAVE THE STATUS OF A STUDENT. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU HAVE ALREADY GRADUATED.
- Other relevant skills
- Knowledge of the translation industry is a plus.
- Keen interest in its technology, competitive landscape and emerging trends.
- Energy and a positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a time-sensitive and deadline-driven work environment
- Measures of success
- Delivery of services in line with core KPIs for project management, which include but are not limited to:
- On-time delivery.