Thai Language Moderator
Bangkok, Thailand /
Translation, Localization, Interpretation, QA Testing – Global Freelance Talent Community /
Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, interpretation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
We are looking for Thai Language Moderator to join a newly formed team for one of our exciting global tech clients.
Freelance/work from home
Ongoing project starting with a 3-month pilot phase
During the pilot phase weekly workload will be 3-5 hours
Afterwards, we expect each language to require 15-20 hours/week
Start date: early-mid July, exact date TBC
They will take ownership of coordinating the existing team of linguists and on this account, while performing the following services: Quality Assessment, Language Moderation and Quality Analysis.
It is crucial for the successful Lear Moderator to commit to the program long-term and actively contribute to its success.
- Group leadership: coaching for quality improvements and goal setting.
- Excellent and proactive communications skills: capable of leading complex discussions on linguistic matters with several stakeholders while maintaining professional and collaborative tone at all times.
- Experience in facilitating client discussions: ability to have client-facing meetings and effectively discuss translation and terminology issues.
- Adaptability and flexibility to learn and apply the client required style and voice.
- Experience in trends analysis, good decision making and strategic planning.
- Proactive and resourceful attitude.
- Degree in Applied Linguistics, Translation and/or equivalent experience in the technology industry.
- Native in the target language.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with computer aided translation tools and systems.
- Ability to perform these tasks remotely, but willing to travel to client's offices when needed.
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d like to jump at, please send us your application.