Dublin, Ireland /
Corporate – Finance /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 400,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
This position will primarily be focused on Accounting Analyst with a focus on customer revenue and margins. Assisting accounting and finance with producing reliable and consistent margin analysis and reporting.
- Analyze revenue and costs as well as respective balance sheet roll forwards.
- Work closely with the accounting department and others in the organization to help evaluate the organization's income and spending, and to provide detailed reports that include analyses for profits and losses.
- Analyze, investigate, inquire and action on anomalies in customer margins and spend trends.
- Provide reports necessary for higher-level decision makers.
- Prepare account analyses and reconciliations, journal entries, and internal reports for the consolidated business, consolidation process, and for specified business units and categories. Become proficient at using financial system and business intelligence software to support this.
- Coordinate and assist with monthly reviews with key stakeholders within a global and multicurrency environment across multiple time zones.
- Assist with month end close process and related financial analyses for the consolidated business, consolidation process, and specified corporate-level business units.
- Understand the impact of intercompany transactions and related business goals; ensure accounting reflects intended intercompany outcomes, the substance of transactions, and complies with GAAP & local statutory rules.
- Assist with support of external audits and preparation of audited Financial Statements.
- Assist with development and implementation of internal controls.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years prior experience with a mixture of private and public experiences.
- Experience with ACS606 advantageous.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance/ Professional Accounting Qualification
- Knowledge of Workday FIN is not required but would be advantageous.
- Ability to work with multiple systems in a global multi-currency environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly with all clients and employees on a global basis and providing truly exception customer service.
- Strong Excel skills including pivot tables and VLOOKUPS. Ability to review and organize large volumes of data required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to propose and implement a solution.
- Strong general ledger and accrual accounting understanding.
- Ability to multi-task
- Open to change and willing to learn new skills