English Copywriters - Remote opportunity
United Kingdom /
Translation, Localization, Interpretation, QA Testing – Global Freelance Talent Community /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
We are looking for several rock-star English copywriters with outstanding linguistic skills to join our creative team. We need help for our super exciting and vibrant projects for our customers worldwide. They will take ownership of the incoming work on this account and will actively contribute to the success of the program.
- Producing amazing content: Blog Posts, In-depth Guides, Product Descriptions, short-stories, etc.
- Brainstorming ideas, topics, subjects, etc.
- Conveying our clients' message in a manner that is readable and understandable to target audience, but most of all catchy and a perfect fit for the clients' vision.
- Industries: Finance, Energy, Travel, Lifestyle, Technology - but looking for writers across sectors.
- Minimum 3-years’ experience as copywriter/journalist.
- Strong linguistic skills in English US or GB.
- In depth knowledge of the American and Great Britain culture.
- Passion for writing.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Creative mind.
- Great communication skills.
- Interest in the tech industry.
- Previous experience with global tech companies will be considered a plus.
When you join Welocalize, you have the opportunity to bring your career to the next level:
... receive steady volume of work and long-term partnership
... professional development: work on exciting projects that will empower you keep learning and growing
... work with multicultural, international team with a great variety of documents and content types
... 24-hour 6-day a week support from our Community team.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply below.