Bath, United Kingdom /
Corporate – Marketing /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Adapt -a Welocalize company – is a digital performance marketing agency with services across SEO, Paid Search, Programmatic, Paid Social, Content Marketing, Conversion Optimization and Web Analytics. We help brands grow faster at home and abroad in over 250 languages
Our teams are based in London and the South West and we are getting busier every month with new business and fantastic client retention. Adapt has recently launched a new brand, website and proposition, making this an exciting opportunity to join a growing and ambitious digital marketing agency, helping to define a new direction for its in-house marketing initiatives.
MAIN PURSPOSE OF THE ROLE
As Marketing Assistant, you’ll join Adapt’s in-house marketing team to support the creation and delivery of cross-channel marketing campaigns. This will involve assisting in the implementation of existing and new marketing activity to drive new business opportunities into the agency.
You’ll work closely and collaboratively with the Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, Managing Director and sales team to ensure the delivery of effective revenue-generating marketing activities.
· Assist the marketing manager with marketing campaign planning, implementation and execution for the Adapt audience
· Work with the wider marketing team and other key stakeholders to assist in the development of the overall marketing strategy for Adapt
· Craft marketing content including emails, case studies, presentations, ad copy, website copy and blog content
· Organize the production of promotional materials, such as brochures, business cards and other physical collateral
· Support the organization and promotion of virtual and in-person events
· Assist with the creation of briefs for campaign-specific materials to support marketing activity
· Carry out market, industry and competitor research and report back findings
· Analyze the result of marketing campaigns to help improve future performance
· Stay abreast of industry innovation and new marketing activities
· Work closely with stakeholders within the Sales and other internal teams to support best practice within the wider Customer Success team
- Minimum 1 year at Marketing Executive level
- Skills & Knowledge
- Tactical marketing campaign execution
- Cross-channel marketing expertise to include content, digital, events, ABM
- B2B Marketing (preferred)