Paid Search Analyst
Remote, London, UK /
Corporate – Marketing /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Adapt Worldwide, a Welocalize multilingual digital marketing agency, helps brands expand their global reach across markets and platforms in more than 175 languages.
Helping to meet the increasing demand for an integrated approach between paid media channels. Adapt Worldwide assists through the cultural adaptation of content across digital channels. Our broad range of specialised digital services include SEO, social media, ASO and copywriting.
A bit about you
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience running Paid Search campaigns in a results-driven multi channel environment while understanding the broader digital landscape.
You will utilise specialist Paid Search management and analytical tools such as Google Ads Editor, SA360, Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture and etc. carrying out technical changes, drawing insight from data, and implementing innovative management techniques to maximise campaigns performance.
Your main responsibilities and duties will include:
· Liaise with clients regularly (responding to briefs, attending meetings, status reporting, information seeking, managing milestones and approvals)
· Ensure delivery against the agreed business growth and strategy plan
· Monitor paid search project performance, timelines and budgets and report on these regularly to the account director and the client
· On a day-to-day basis, communicate directly with mid-level stakeholders; attending or leading meetings, creating campaign plans and implementing them as required
· Give good strategic advice to clients based upon previous experience
· Work with Paid Media Manages & Paid Search Management team to optimise paid search campaigns across many paid search platforms (Google, Bing, Y!J, etc)
· Manage and work collaboratively with cross channel teams to ensure the best result for your clients
· Always maintain an in-depth understanding of the performance status of accounts
Required skills and experience:
· 1 – 2 years experience within a role focused on data analytics, ideally in B2B online advertising.
· Strong Excel (ability to build up charts, use Vlookup, Pivot etc.), analytic and problem solving skills
· Confident working with various digital analytics and visualization platforms (such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, Tableau)
· Experience managing multi-market campaigns and working with budgets
∙ Degree Level Qual preferred
· Experience in programming language (Java Script, Python, etc.) is plus
· Native level in non-English language is plus
· Google Marketing Platform Certified
· Google Analytics Certified