Paid Search Executive
London, United Kingdom /
Corporate – Marketing /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 400,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Adapt Worldwide - a Welocalize company - is a digital performance marketing agency with services across SEO, Paid Search, Programmatic, Paid Social, Content Marketing, Conversion Optimisation and Web Analytics. We help brands grow faster at home and abroad in over 250 languages.
Our teams have presence in London and the South West and we are getting busier every month with new business and fantastic client retention. As a result of this, we need a talented Paid Search Analyst to come and work with us.
We will also give you every opportunity to expand your role and push yourself in new directions as the company grows. During your time at Adapt, you will get top-notch training and the chance to build your technical knowledge with some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
So, if you are already a PPC executive and you’re looking for somewhere new to flex your media buying muscles, Adapt might well be the place for you. We work with more than 200 happy clients, delivering outstanding digital media campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Marketing Platform and more!
A bit about you
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-year experience running Paid Search campaigns in a results-driven multi-channel environment while understanding the broader digital landscape.
You will utilise specialist Paid Search management and analytical tools such as Google Ads Editor, SA360, Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture and etc. carrying out technical changes, drawing insight from data, and implementing innovative management techniques to maximize campaign performance.
As a Paid Search Executive, you will plan and execute client media buying across multiple platforms. You should have knowledge of Google Ads and experience in online ad buying, we will take care of the rest.
You’ll work within a team; with the smooth running of Adapt's search marketing activities on behalf of its clients to maintain and develop Adapt's reputation as a high quality, transparent and effective digital marketing agency which is pleasurable and profitable to do business with. As we work with many global, multilingual clients, knowing a second language is a plus!
· You will help the team with managing a portfolio of clients’ paid media campaigns across multiple networks
· Ensure campaigns deliver according to the client’s objectives while providing analysis and recommendations to improve performance
· Setup, implement, track and optimize campaigns
· Keyword research, analysis and strategy
· Cost estimation and budget management assistance
· Ad copy writing and testing
· Prepare & deliver reports and attend weekly/monthly progress calls with clients
· Analyse campaign performance and recommend next steps
· You will be responsible for, and targeted on the success of these campaigns and client ROI and part of your responsibilities will be KPI reporting
You Need to
· Be passionate about digital marketing
· Have an understanding of Google Ads & Google Analytics
· Be organised, determined and persistent
· Be self-driven & results-oriented, with a positive outlook
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Be a natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
· Be credible and comfortable in dealing with senior executives & business owners
· Have strong customer service ethos and ability to build lasting relationships
· Have meticulous attention to detail with a very analytical mindset
· Experience and knowledge of Excel is essential
Adapt is an energising place, full of people who know what they're talking about and have enthusiasm for their work. Our culture is simple: hire great people, trust them as professionals – then let them do their job while nurturing their professional development.
Interested? You can read more about Adapt here...