Russian Multimedia Content Reviewer
Cork, Ireland /
Translation, Localization, Interpretation, QA Testing – On-Site/Project-Based /
Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, interpretation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Welocalize is seeking native-level Russian language editors for to support a worldwide known application. Our Fortune 100 tech client is looking for candidates with strong and creative editorial, linguistic, and writing skills.
Position: Russian Multimedia Content Reviewer
Location: Cork, Ireland
Permanent Contract with benefits
Workweek: 5 days a week, 35 hours a week
Hours: 8am-4pm Monday- Friday with 1 hour unpaid lunch break
Start Date: ASAP
23 days annual vacation
9 Irish Public Holidays
5 days of paid sick leave
Relocation package if needed (1 way flight, 2 bags, 2 weeks accommodation in Cork)
About this job:
This person will edit copy, fact-check, and re-write item descriptions, marketing emails, and other localized text for our client’s multimedia applications. They will ensure text complies with guidelines provided and is appropriate for the native market. You'll also analyze copy and ensure information listed is accurate by researching culturally relevant sources.
- Excellent writing skills, especially creative writing
- Background in journalism, copy editing, blogging, marketing
- Experience in reviewing articles (edit copy, fact-check, re-write)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English in addition to the target language at a native-level fluency.
- Possesses basic computer skills, iOS systems a plus
- Well capable of typing in the target language using a local (English) keyboard
- Creative writing skills
- Ideal Candidates have an editing and background, marketing, blogging, journalism, etc.
Apply Today! Please apply today for immediate consideration.