Freelance QC Specialist - Spanish into English (UK)
United States /
Translation, Localization, Interpretation, QA Testing – Global Freelance & Agency Opportunities /
We are currently seeking Spanish > English (UK) linguists to join our Non-Linguistic Quality Assurance team. This role consists of reviewing layouts, titles, key points, formatting, numbers, & resolving terminology. In this role as a QC specialist, you will work closely with project managers and communicate your findings discovered during the QA process.
Preference will be given to candidates who fulfill the following requirements:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in translation, editing or QA
- Registered nurse qualification
- Proficiency use of CAT tools, especially with memsource, memoQ and/or XTM. XTM preferred.
- Attention to detail
- Good availability and quick response times
What we are offering:
- Steady volume of projects and long term partnership
- Interaction and professional relationship with global production teams
- Multicultural, international team with a great variety of document types and topics
- On-time payments
Selected candidates will be invited to complete a Non Linguistic QA test. Approved linguists will be then included in our pool of external partners and professional details will be made available to our global Production teams.
If interested, please send your application through our Welocalize Translator Partnership webpage.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Welocalize Life Sciences Talent Management Team