Paid Media Manager
Corporate – Digital Marketing /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 400,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Adapt – a Welocalize company – is a digital performance marketing agency with services across Paid Search, Programmatic, Paid Social, SEO, Content Marketing, Conversion Optimization, and Web Analytics. We help brands grow faster at home and abroad in over 250 languages.
We have an international presence and we are getting busier every month with new business and fantastic client retention. Adapt has recently launched a new brand, website, and proposition, making this an exciting opportunity to join a growing and ambitious digital marketing agency, helping to define a new direction for its in-house marketing initiatives
As a Paid Media Manager within our Paid Media team, you’ll be a key part of both leading and supporting digital marketing campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and many more for our diverse client base. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of day-to-day paid media campaigns to our customers and for the activation and strategy work for all clients.
The role requires technical know-how, strategic thinking, and a hands-on approach to our clients’ paid media campaigns. We pride ourselves on impact and innovation, making a real difference to our client's results, and striving to be at the forefront of media buying with this role a key driver of those aims.
We believe in supporting professional development through our career framework, helping you develop your career as a digital marketer from day one.
• Manage a portfolio of clients’ paid media campaigns, both as a leader and supporting larger advertiser campaigns
• Deliver campaign briefs from strategy and planning through to implementation and optimization
• Own the day-to-day delivery of paid media work against customer objectives
• Analysis of data across multiple tools to report on the performance of Junior Paid Media members and identify new opportunities
• Mentor and tutor junior members of the team, for example with technical training on an ad platform
• Proactively build internal relationships & communicate technical subjects effectively
• Ensure campaigns deliver against a customer’s objectives while providing analysis and recommendations to improve performance
• Support senior team members with strategy development
• Define optimization strategies for customers
• Work towards becoming a trusted advisor to clients through the communication of day-to-day performance management and strategies for short-term performance improvement
• Understand and be able to explain best practice set-up requirements for relevant paid media platforms and influence best practice sharing across squads
• Begin to use market insight tools such as SimilarWeb to help inform customer strategies
• Lead meetings and communication around day-to-day delivery for clients
• Deeper understanding of analytics platforms and tagging setup
• Demonstrate more than technical competency, for example, commercial awareness, or project management skills
• Able to confidently build campaigns across multiple paid media platforms
• Able to demonstrate proficiency in customer management and delivery/optimization/analysis/reporting across platforms
• Ideally 2+ years in a role utilizing Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Meta, and LinkedIn Ads.
• Demonstrable experience in planning, implementing and optimizing paid media campaigns
• Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
• All relevant certifications across major media buying platforms
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is desirable
• Experience in supporting and training junior team members is desirable
You Need to
· Be passionate about digital marketing
· Be organised, determined, and persistent
· Be self-driven & results-oriented, with a positive outlook
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Be a natural forward planner who critically assesses its own performance
· Be credible and comfortable in dealing with business owners
· Have a strong customer service ethos and the ability to build lasting relationships
· Have meticulous attention to detail with a very analytical mindset
· Experience and knowledge of Excel are essential
Adapt is an award-winning, fast-paced & collaborative agency, we strive to make this a fantastic place to work for everyone:
Fully hybrid – we have offices across Europe, and our teams can use this space or work remotely
Flexi working – we believe in being flexible so that your work fits around your lifestyle, rather than the other way around
Training – dedicated training time in your diary to ensure you’re continually learning and developing in the areas interesting to you
Working Abroad – work from another country for a few weeks a year, all you need is an internet connection!
Socials – we have legendary Summer & Christmas parties as well as regular social events organized by our wonderful Social Committee
Knowledge Shares – we arrange a weekly slot for the whole agency to come together and learn something new, from external speakers to sharing a new platform feature internally – these are a highlight
Wellness – we know how important mental health is, our Wellness Team do a fantastic job supporting the agency, raising awareness, and running initiatives to help look after our mental health
Welocalize is committed to equal opportunities and in compliance with the General Law on the Rights of People with Disabilities, this vacancy is also available and we encourage those candidates who have a disability certificate (equal to or greater than 33%) to apply.