Account Manager Paid Media
Bristol, England /
Corporate – Marketing /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Adapt - a Welocalize company - is a digital performance marketing agency with a presence in Bath, Bristol, and London.
Our purpose is to help our clients to achieve 'Growth Without Boundaries' whatever their market, whoever their audience and however they measure success. That's where you come in. And there's never been a better time to join Adapt. Our roster of clients is expanding weekly, giving you the opportunity to work with global giants and exciting SMEs in almost every vertical. And we can’t grow quickly enough.
Our parent company, Welocalize, is one of the world’s ten largest localization providers. Their linguistic and cultural expertise, combined with our digital marketing prowess, helps you drive exceptional results. Wherever in the world you need them.
As an Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for working alongside the rest of the Adapt team delivering digital marketing services to our clients.
Your role as Account Manager is to lead on accounts and support your wider team and line manager in delivering high-quality services to our clients.
At this stage in your career in Digital Marketing, you will be confident in your specialist area. You will lead on some challenging clients while supporting your wider team on the optimisation and management of some of our most challenging accounts.
We’ll work tirelessly to train and develop you to get you ready for your next career step and help you join the rest of the team in delivering Growth Without Boundaries for your own career and our clients!
1. Manage a portfolio of clients’ paid media campaigns across multiple platforms
2. Proactively build internal relationships & communicate technical subjects effectively
3. Management and tutoring of junior members of the team, potentially with direct line management
4. Ensure campaigns deliver against the client’s objectives while providing analysis and recommendations to improve performance
5. Prepare and deliver monthly reports have monthly progress calls with clients
· Ideally, 3+ years in the role using Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Facebook Ads Manager
· Able to demonstrate proficiency at client management and Optimisation/analysis/reporting within these platforms
· Retain ALL relevant certifications
· Understand and explain best practice set up requirements for the relevant Media platforms
· Start to lead client meetings and communications
· Deeper understanding of analytics platforms and tagging setup
· Demonstrate more than technical competency (commercial, supervision, etc...)
A genuine passion for digital marketing, where you have educated yourself through work experience, formal education or another means that helps you demonstrate your desire to have a successful career in the industry.