Paid Social Media Analyst
Remote, London, UK /
Corporate – Marketing /
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Adapt Worldwide, a Welocalize multilingual digital marketing agency, helps brands expand their global reach across markets and platforms in more than 175 languages.
Helping to meet the increasing demand for an integrated approach between paid media channels. Adapt Worldwide assists through the cultural adaptation of content across digital channels. Our broad range of specialised digital services include SEO, social media, ASO and copywriting.
Let’s give you a bit more information…
Are you passionate about all things digital? We’re looking for someone who knows their ‘Gram from their Gmail, their InMail's from their in-stream, and wants to grow their skills within a lively paid media team. If this sounds like you, then get in touch!
What you’ll do
· Help implement an integrated paid media strategy (on both social & search platforms)
· Generate reporting and analysis of paid media campaign activities on a weekly and monthly basis
· Build and optimise paid social and paid search campaigns. analyse performance to spot key levers and opportunities for improvement
· Stay on top of paid social and paid search trends, best practices, technologies and techniques and implement new features where relevant
· Use your creativity to write original copies that can go from concept to delivery (for organic & paid campaigns)
· Understand and adapt (see what we did there) to different language styles across various platforms and markets
· Develop visual ideas through graphic design activities that’ll make our ads pop (via Photoshop)
· Collaborate with the team on ideas and opportunities to grow activity with the next big ‘yes’ moment
· Consistently demonstrate the skills and talent we know you have
What you’ll need
· Minimum 1 year of experience in online marketing
· Experience with social media networks including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. Familiarity with Power Editor & Campaign manager is a plus.
· Experience with Paid search platforms.
· Ability to write compelling and original copies that are concise, clear and grammatically correct (the wittier the better!)
· Able to write in various styles for different audiences and channels, let’s create that next viral campaign!
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office & Google sheets. Knowledge of Excel formulas is required
· A keen eye for visuals - graphic design and image editing skills are desirable
· Know your way around Google & FB Analytics
· Native proficiency in another language is a plus
· Outstanding communication skills, we love a good chat!