Redwood City, California
Product – Product
WePay is expanding our design team and we are looking for a Product Designer to create highly engaging, easy to understand, and great looking designs for WePay’s digital products. We come across numerous complex problems here and are in need of a product designer who can be a key stakeholder in the product development cycle working closely with cross-cohort partners to draw out product strategy and ensure pixel-perfect implementation.
As our ideal candidate - you will be skilled in developing user-centered design strategies while creating simple, intuitive experiences that don't compromise on beautiful visuals. You are a strong collaborative partner, a great communicator, and able to lead a project from ideation to launch. You have a high standard for quality design and a strong appreciation to the small details. And most importantly, you are able to approach problems holistically and design solutions to complex problems. We’re looking forward to seeing exciting portfolios and meeting our future design partner!
What You Will Be Doing
- Leading and delivering on product design projects from end-to-end; translating quantitative and qualitative insights into high-quality experiences.
- Designing out product experiences in a range of mediums and fidelities, from low-fidelity wireframes/flows to deliverable pixel-perfect visuals.
- Building and iterating on prototypes to test concepts with key stakeholders
- Setting user experience vision and working collaboratively with product, engineering, and business teams
- Championing user-centric designs that build upon WePay’s exciting new brand and systems
What We Are Looking For
- An impressive portfolio showcasing end-to-end product design work
- 3+ years of experience in a product design role (UX and visual design)
- Expertise with design tools, such as Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience designing prototypes and conducting user tests
- Ability to clearly articulate design decisions, along with sound rationale to support them
- Quantitative and qualitative skills to deeper understand user behavior
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the U.S
- Expertise with analytics tools, such as Mixpanel, Amplitude, and Google Analytics
- Adept working with engineering sprints in agile work environments
- Cross-platform and responsive design experience with web/mobile apps
- Strong illustration skills
WePay’s mission is to make commerce seamless. Our products help software companies integrate payments into their applications – thereby empowering small businesses and individuals to get paid easily and quickly using their go-to apps and software. Our customers include BigCommerce, GoFundme, Meetup and Freshbooks, just to name a few. By joining forces with JPMorgan Chase, a global financial services firm with over $2.5 trillion in assets that serves millions of customers worldwide, WePay is now able to connect our customers seamlessly into a range of banking services beyond payments. WePay is a unique place to work and offers the best of both worlds. WePay has a FinTech startup culture that emphasizes transparency, collaboration and career growth, with the ability to work on small, nimble teams. However, now combined with the power of JPMorgan Chase, employees are also able to create change at scale and have an opportunity to truly disrupt and shape FinTech.
You can find more information at wepay.com
To all recruitment agencies: WePay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees, or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.