Ad Operations Specialist (Ams or London)
Advertising & Sales /
Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
WeTransfer believes creative thinking changes the world, so we help people bring their ideas to life through a collection of beautifully obvious tools. We’re interested in the weird and wonderful ways that creative minds work, and how they shape the world around us. This thinking has made our products and brand loved by many—from our moms to your favorite artists. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people every day. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit.
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
About the role
Every month we run over 100 international advertising campaigns and this number is growing rapidly. We work with appealing brands directly, with their media agencies and/or creative agencies to get campaigns up and running.
In this role, you will be working with our sales directors, our internal creative and product teams and with clients and agencies directly.
To get the most out of this role, you need to be proactive, organized and accurate. Your main responsibility is the executional part of the campaign, from ensuring clear insight in campaign objectives, to the implementation of campaigns, monitoring, optimization and reporting.
Success in this position requires strong project management skills, a focus on client service, the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and keeping your cool when delivering against tight deadlines.
As a Ad Operations Specialist, you are part of the workflow process and software systems (e.g. Salesforce and Adzerk) that are used to sell, prepare, serve, target and report on the performance of our high-end advertising campaigns. You will be handling traffic matters for our international clients, together with the team and you will be reporting into the Head of Sales Operations.
Who we are looking for?
Someone who is used to working on multiple projects simultaneously and is capable of maintaining oversight and structure. You know what it takes to make a client happy and you have the charm and convincing power to get everyone on board to get the highest impact campaign live in time. You will be part of a team that works and plays hard, and always committed to score, with the team's best interest at heart.
We are looking for someone with high intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn in a fast paced environment. As we are a global platform with International clients we need someone who is fluent in English, any other language is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in Media Sales, and/or Online sales.
- 1+ years experience working with brands and agencies directly.
- Understanding of pipelining, forecasting and invoicing.
- Strong knowledge of ad serving systems, Salesforce and Google Analytics.
- Strong knowledge of third-party tracking/reporting systems like MOAT, Nielsen and/or Millward Brown is desirable.
- Strong understanding of GDPR regulations.
You also have:
- Great relationship & communication skills, ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a team.
- Project management capabilities, with experience in completing projects with minimal direction and high attention to detail.
- An understanding of how to prioritise, comfortable with taking ownership and initiative.
- Effective and creative problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Flexibility, can work under pressure, multitasker and okay with tight deadlines.
- Team player who is dedicated to providing a consistently high level of service to all clients.
- Passionate about maintaining a fully up-to-date knowledge of all ad-operations advancements, current and future trends.
- Excellent numerical ability and attention to detail.
- Strong administrational skills.
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A few more things about us, written by us: