Senior Product Manager - AdTech (NYC/East Coast remote)
New York /
Product Management /
Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
WeTransfer believes creative thinking changes the world, so we help people bring their ideas to life through a collection of beautifully obvious tools. We’re interested in the weird and wonderful ways that creative minds work, and how they shape the world around us. This thinking has made our products and brand loved by many—from our moms to your favorite artists. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people every day. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit.
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
AdTech at WeTransfer
WeTransfer has provided a valuable service for free to hundreds of millions of users globally over its decade long existence. Throughout that lifecycle, we have been dependent on third parties for our technology, platform, and system needs. As we have grown, the sales team continues to partner with high-quality, top tier brands and agencies owning the full-screen advertising business. Our studio consistently delivers brilliant, unique, original, and innovative creative.
Both these pillars need support via an owned and operated technology stack and via our 3rd party technology partnerships. Our platform supports our internal teams’ as well as the needs of our clients. Our goal as a team is to provide the necessary tools, technological infrastructure, and systems to support our advertising, and creative teams, to increase effectiveness throughout the publishing pillar of WeTransfer and deliver on a promise of growth for WeTransfer. WeTransfer Ad Tech focuses on delivering new, innovative products to take our publishing arm to the next level. By developing our own custom tools and integrations, we lay the foundation of a fully adaptable product, able to withstand the industries ever changing requirements.
AdTech's primary goal is to maximize the value we provide to our free users. With tens of millions of free users relying on our service each month and billions of impressions served monthly, AdTech’s focus will be to create products that support the publishing business, engaging our clients, providing higher levels of ROI, while creating an engaging user experience for all free users. As a B-Corp we approach AdTech in a responsible way.
What you'll do:
- Prioritize and manage the roadmap based on a wide range of inputs.
- Develop deep knowledge of the problems you’re addressing for customers. Articulate and frame those problems as opportunities for your team.
- Think big and collaborate with your team to imagine innovative solutions.
- Evaluate the impact of the things your team ships to customers.
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do great work.
What we’re looking for:
- Multiple years of experience building a strategy and then executing on it.
- You are comfortable leading and influencing a team without being their direct manager.
- You have launched and grown products in the past.
- You are comfortable in the entire development cycle: from envisioning a situation different from the status quo, to articulating a path to achieve that vision, to the detailed nitty gritty of a release crunch.
- You have a strong affinity and curiosity for product engineering.
- You balance qualitative and quantitative research to validate your assumptions.
- You are self-motivated, humble, and eager to contribute to our dent in the universe.
- You are not precious about ideas, are naturally curious and look to users insights for guidance on decisions.
- You are self-driven and can manage change. You love to put things in motion and love the responsibility that comes with it.
- Appreciate the art of simple and beautiful user experiences.
- You have had enough experience to demonstrate successes, failures and learnings.
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A few more things about us, written by us: