Jr. Digital Designer
New York /
Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
WeTransfer believes creative thinking changes the world, so we help people bring their ideas to life through a collection of beautifully obvious tools. Beyond the WeTransfer.com platform where 87 million people send one billion files every month, we have the storytelling platform WePresent, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, and inspiration-capturing tool Collect. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people—from our moms to your favorite artists.
As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit. The Creative Studio is our in-house creative agency which oversees everything we put out into the world. Our team of designers, developers and project managers work closely with our product, marketing, advertising and editorial teams. Together we help design, plan and publish projects that capture the imaginations of millions of users and our global audience.
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
The Creative Studio is WeTransfer’s in-house agency which oversees all things creative that we put out into the world. We foster an entrepreneurial yet supportive environment where design defines us, ideas can come from anywhere, and execution is everything. Our team of designers, developers and project managers work closely with our product, marketing, advertising, editorial, and sales teams to help design, plan and publish projects that capture the imaginations of millions of users and our global audience.
As a Jr. Designer, you'll be part of conceptualizing and executing digital projects — from translating ideas and campaigns into interactive advertisements on our transfer platform to designing immersive experiences for branded content projects.
What you will be doing:
- Bring your passion and enthusiasm for digital interaction and design
- Work alongside a diverse team of designers, writers, and developers on initial concepts, visual design, and/or prototypes.
- Prepare organized and optimized assets for hand off to developers
- Contribute to different stages of the project — from ideation to production
- Ensure all your projects maintain a high degree of innovation, quality and consistency
What you bring to the table:
- 1-3 years experience designing for digital
- A curious thinker who loves experimenting with different solutions
- A passion for design, creativity, and technology
- Comfortable with Figma (or Sketch), Photoshop, and Illustrator. An ability to prototype in Figma, Principle, or After Effects is a plus
- Have great communication and team-player skills
- Based in New York
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A few more things about us, written by us: