Senior Analytical Ops (NY and LA)
New York /
Advertising & Sales /
Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
WeTransfer believes creative thinking changes the world, so we help people bring their ideas to life through a collection of beautifully obvious tools. We’re interested in the weird and wonderful ways that creative minds work, and how they shape the world around us. This thinking has made our products and brand loved by many—from our moms to your favorite artists. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people every day. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit.
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
About the role Every month we run over 100 international advertising campaigns and this number is growing rapidly. We work with appealing brands directly, with their media agencies and/or creative agencies to get campaigns up and running.
WeTransfer is growing fast and is expanding the Sales and Ad Operations team, and is looking for a highly talented Senior Analytical Ops. To be successful in this role, you need to have the "bigger" business picture in mind. You need to be able to focus your talents in providing insights and guiding the sales team to improve Business process, pipeline management and overall organization.
Are you the true go-getter that we need, someone who will question what you are told and provide suggestions to improve the business? With the end goal to help and drive Sales and growth within the company.
If you have a desire to learn and to be challenged, passionate about and strive for new heights, professionally and personally, please apply. In this role, you will also be working closely with our sales directors and account managers on our Key and Growth Accounts. The focus will be on maintaining and growing them with the most suitable insights for their business. To get the most out of this role, you need to be proactive, organized and accurate. Success in this position requires strong project management skills, a focus on client service, the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and keeping your cool when delivering against tight deadlines.
As a Senior Analytical Ops., you are part of the workflow process and software systems (e.g. Salesforce and Adzerk and other reporting tools) that are used to sell, prepare, serve, target and report on the performance of our high-end advertising campaigns. You will be handling traffic matters for our international clients, together with the team and you will be reporting into the Head of Sales Operations.
Who we are looking for?
Someone who is used to working on multiple projects simultaneously and is capable of maintaining oversight and structure. You know what it takes to make a client happy and you have the charm and convincing power to get everyone on board to get the highest impact campaign live in time. You will be part of a team that works and plays hard, and always committed to score, with the team's best interest at heart.
We are looking for someone with high intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn in a fast paced environment. As we are a global platform with International clients we need someone who is fluent in English, any other language is a plus.
- Analyzing campaign performance, providing support for the AM team, and identifying possible areas of client growth
- Evaluating and making decisions on campaign spend rates, user quality, creative performance, and marketplace opportunities
- Coordinating management of digital advertising inventory, communicating finely tuned and clearly presented analysis of past inventory, and accurately forecasted future inventory
- Being deeply immersed in the inventory and revenue data, and translate data, and implications, clearly to sales, leadership and operations – be involved in creating and executing data-driven business strategy
- Collaborating cross-functionally, adding value to the sales organization to increase impact
- Driving improvement of business processes, leveraging the SFDC platform to drive growth and scale
- Working closely with our sales team to drive value with deal movement, updates and advise management with insights to guide the sales team
- Working effectively across sales, finance, and other functions
- Partnering with our SFDC admin and our reporting team to improve and refine workflows and ensure we are getting the maximum value out of the tool while meeting users’ needs
- Organizing data and utilizing it to enhance our team’s efficiency and processes
- Assisting with key sales planning activities during planning and budgeting cycle
- Providing ad-hoc analysis as required to aid management decision making
- Guiding Change Management and Enablement (especially from a systems and process perspective)
You also have:
- 8+ years’ experience in Sales Operations or as a Sales Analyst, preferably at a high-tech or software company
- Experience with Business Intelligence or other analytical tools
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
- In-depth understanding of Sales processes and systems (sales cycles; account, territory, opportunity, pipeline management)
- Like to work in a high-growth, performance and deadline driven environment
- Have Salesforce.com experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Are results oriented, with attention to detail and can prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- Are able to manage your own workload, work efficiently and meet deadlines
- A successful track record of working at all levels of management and sales teams
- The desire to learn and be challenged, self-driven and motivated
- Strong knowledge of ad serving systems, Salesforce and Google Analytics.
- Online advertising operations experience
- Strong knowledge of third-party tracking/reporting systems like MOAT, Nielsen and/or Millward Brown is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong commitment to working as part of a dynamic team
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A few more things about us, written by us: