Senior Digital Designer
Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
WeTransfer believes creative thinking changes the world, so we help people bring their ideas to life through a collection of beautifully obvious tools. Beyond the WeTransfer.com platform where 50 million people send one billion files every month, we have the storytelling platform WePresent, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, and inspiration-capturing tool Collect. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people—from our moms to your favorite artists.
As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit. The Creative Studio is our in-house creative agency which oversees everything we put out into the world. Our team of designers, developers and project managers work closely with our product, marketing, advertising and editorial teams. Together we help design, plan and publish projects that capture the imaginations of millions of users and our global audience.
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
The Creative Studio is WeTransfer’s in-house agency which oversees all things creative that we put out into the world. We foster an entrepreneurial yet supportive environment where design defines us, ideas can come from anywhere, and execution is everything. Our team of designers, developers and project managers work closely with our product, marketing, advertising, editorial, and sales teams to help design, plan and publish projects that capture the imaginations of millions of users and our global audience.
As a Senior Digital Designer you’ll be part of our diverse, fast-paced advertising team. You'll be working alongside a talented team of designers and developers to bring digital interactive experiences to life on our wallpapers.
As Senior Designer, you'll lead the conceptualisation and execution of digital projects - from translating beautiful identities into exciting digital wallpapers to building wireframes and designs for branded content, as well as walking clients through the process. You have strong communication skills and have no trouble jumping from a client call talking technical details to a design review where you’d provide creative guidance and mentorship to the team. You have impeccable design skills, a passion for art & technology, and always actively scanning the web for the latest trends in digital design.
What you will be doing:
- Work alongside our diverse team of designers and developers to create concepts and mockups (static and animated) for client pitches
- Field technical questions from account managers and sales teams on creative guidelines and principles
- Contribute to maintaining creative quality standards through polished visual designs
- Prepare organised and optimised design assets for hand off to developers
- Create detailed wireframes and designs for branded content
- Bring your passion and enthusiasm for digital interaction and design and keep on top of the latest trends online
What you bring to the table:
- 7+ years experience designing high end interactive projects
- Experience working in an agency environment
- An eye and passion for detailExperience leading other designers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and be flexible and adaptable to client needs
- Understands and designs for motion (interactions, transitions and micro animations)
- Actively scans the web for the best of the best inspiration and examples of our craft and shares your exciting finds with the team
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- A portfolio that speaks volumes about your talent, skills and experience
- Based in AMS or willing to relocate
- The ability to bring your designs to life using animations, transitions, micro-interactions in After Effects
- An understanding of front end web development (HTML, CSS, JS)
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A few more things about us, written by us: