Senior Technical Program Manager - DMX
Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
Having made its name in the game of quick and simple file-sharing, WeTransfer has grown into an end-to-end suite of digital solutions with more than 80 million monthly active users in 190 countries. Beyond the WeTransfer.com platform, we have the storytelling platform WePresent, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, and inspiration-capturing tool Collect. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people—from our moms to your favorite artists. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
This role will be at the core of WeTransfer and you will be working on cross-functional programs. You'll accelerate innovation by providing developers the framework to manage, track and report. You will build program management processes and templates of key milestones. You will be working closely with product, engineering, and senior leadership teams.
What you'll be doing
- Facilitate successful completion of programs and associated product releases, on time and on budget.
- Lead cross-functional teams to drive programs from concept through implementation to commercialization.
- Plan and coordinate the delivery of each program and its activities in alignment with the business objectives.
- Ensure product lifecycle processes and scrum/agile methodologies are followed in accordance with WeTransfer guidelines, coaching program teams on compliance and best practices.
- Enlist engagement from all cross-functional program participants to contribute to the implementation of living project plans.
- Collaborate with functional leads to identify and manage interdependencies between teams and functions.
- Identify risks and issues, escalating as necessary to ensure rapid resolution.
- Coordinate regular status updates and executive reporting.
- Promote a culture of agility, transparency, teamwork, customer focus, and productivity.
- Facilitate cross-functional execution of programs throughout their lifecycle, from ideation, through implementation, to commercialization.
- Drive definition and implementation of key business processes and systems to enable WeTransfer’s transformation projects.
- Ensure that cross-functional teams remain fully aligned to successfully deliver on their commitments, maximizing the commercial impact of each program.
What we are looking for
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a closely related technical field plus 10 years of work experience in the technology sector (or) Master's degree in Computer Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a closely related technical field plus 7 years of work experience in the technology sector.
- 5 years of experience as a program manager
- Must have any amount of experience with working with engineering, marketing, and product management teams at all levels;
- Experience working in globally distributed teams using collaborative and productivity tools, including google meets, Gmail, zoom,etc ; and working with Software Bug Tracking tools, including Jira, work collaboration using slack.
- Must have at least one of these certifications: PMP, CSM, PSM or CSPO; and any cloud certifications including AZ-900; Amazon AWS Fundamentals.
- Remote is available for this position.
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A note on remote
Covid has changed the world. Just as much as it changed us. While we can't wait until offices re-open, being at the office will not be mandatory in the future. This way, you get the best from both worlds. That move is still pretty new for us though, we are getting there, we are writing more, doing more async communication, and are now ready to take it to the next level.