Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
WeTransfer believes creative thinking changes the world, so we help people bring their ideas to life through a collection of beautifully obvious tools. We’re interested in the weird and wonderful ways that creative minds work, and how they shape the world around us. This thinking has made our products and brand loved by many—from our moms to your favorite artists. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people every day. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit.
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
Our Studio is looking for a Freelance Digital Designer to be part of our diverse, fast-paced advertising team. You'll be working alongside a talented team of designers and developers to bring digital interactive experiences to life on our wallpapers.
As a Freelance Digital Designer, you'll be part of conceptualising and executing digital projects - from translating beautiful identities into exciting digital wallpapers to designing wireframes and interactive experiences for branded content projects. You have solid Adobe Creative Suite and Figma skills and like to keep your files, layers, and folders super-organized. You’re a clear communicator and excited about working with designers and developers from all over the world.
- 4+ years experience designing for digital
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Resilient to fast paced agency style environment
- Able to quickly translate a clients visual language to produce responsive digital designs
- Clear communicator
- Likes to work collaboratively with other developers and designers
- Understands interaction and motion and can articulate these to developers
- You can contribute to different stages of the design production process, from setting styles and layouts, to cutting videos and exporting animations
- You can work autonomously, taking charge of small tasks independently
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- The ability to bring your designs to life using animations, transitions, micro-interactions in After Effects and/or video editing skills
- (BONUS) An understanding of front end web development (HTML, CSS, JS)
What you'll do
- Work alongside our diverse team of designers and developers to create concepts and mockups (static and animated) for client pitches
- Field technical questions from account managers and sales teams on creative guidelines and principles
- Contribute to maintaining creative quality standards through polished visual designs
- Prepare organised and optimised design assets for hand off to developers
- Create detailed wireframes and designs for branded content
- Bring your passion and enthusiasm for digital interaction and design and keep on top of the latest trends online
- A portfolio that speaks volumes about your talent, skills and experience
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A few more things about us, written by us: