Senior Corporate Communications Lead
PR & Communications /
Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
Having made its name in the game of quick and simple file-sharing, WeTransfer has grown into an end-to-end suite of digital solutions with more than 87 million monthly active users in 190 countries. Beyond the WeTransfer.com platform, we have the storytelling platform WePresent, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, and inspiration-capturing tool Collect. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people—from our moms to your favorite artists. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
We are looking for a seasoned corporate communications professional to help enhance and protect our reputation, highlighting our business momentum. The Senior Corporate Communications Lead will support and grow our corporate and CSR communications. It will work across the company to lead PR campaigns from ideation through to execution, build thought leadership and grow WeTransfer’s profile with business and other stakeholder audiences, while also driving awareness of our executive leadership and consideration of our growing presence in the global creative ecosystem. The role sits within the global communications team, reporting to the Senior Director of Communications and collaborating closely with our CSR and Executive teams.
What you will be doing:
- Driving the development and implementation of the corporate communications strategy
- Managing the communications around our CSR initiatives and B Corp certification
- Briefing and liaising with our PR agencies and consultants
- Coordinating speaking opportunities for and briefing the Senior Leadership team
- Coordinating corporate events
- Lead the applications for corporate awards
- Managing our corporate blog and support our Senior Leadership team in building out their personal channels
- Prepare briefing documents, messaging, Q&A’s and case studies
- Work with the Marketing team to maximise owned channels to meet our program goals
- Work collaboratively with a creative, energetic team of leaders across the business – ensuring awareness around the activities and opportunities coming up from a corporate and CSR perspective
What you bring to the table:
- Someone with a proven track record of delivering global media coverage and working with international teams and agencies.
- We need you to have a solid media network and hands-on experience, ideally in a technology/scale-up environment,
- Proven track record in corporate comms, ideally 7 - 10 years experience
- Ability to embrace change and ambiguity
- A strong drive to make things happen.
- Enthusiastic, personable and a positive, “can do” attitude
- Strong leadership qualities
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Appreciation of our company culture and strong believe in the power of creativity
- Excellent writer, fluent in English
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A note on remote
Covid has changed the world. Just as much as it changed us. While we can't wait until offices re-open, being at the office will not be mandatory in the future. This way, you get the best from both worlds. That move is still pretty new for us though, we are getting there, we are writing more, doing more async communication, and are now ready to take it to the next level.