Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
WeTransfer believes creative thinking changes the world, so we help people bring their ideas to life through a collection of beautifully obvious tools. We’re interested in the weird and wonderful ways that creative minds work, and how they shape the world around us. This thinking has made our products and brand loved by many—from our moms to your favorite artists. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people every day. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit.
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
The Studio is our in-house creative hub which oversees everything we put out into the world. Our team of designers, developers and project managers work closely with our product, marketing, advertising and editorial teams. Together we help design, plan and publish global campaigns that capture the imaginations of millions of users, working with commercial clients like Nike, Apple and Kenzo and artists like Björk, Ryan McGinley and FKA twigs.
The Studio is looking for a Creative Developer to be part of our fast-paced, collaborative development team. You’ll work on a wide range of projects, focusing on collaborating with our in-house design team, building out animated and interactive experiences on our award-winning digital ad platform. Projects include rich interactives, microsites, games, and experimental art.
- With at least two years of experience in frontend development, you have an eye for design and a knack for adding flair with animation and interaction.
- You’re capable of pushing creative boundaries and suggesting daring ideas, while versatile enough to adapt to a broad range of challenges.
- At least two years of relevant experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Confidence working with frontend code and development
- Writes clean, human-readable JS/HTML/scss
- A good understanding of motion and interaction
- No conflicts with using git
- Experience with js frameworks like React or Vue
- Skilled with Adobe CC apps and Sketch/Figma
- Able to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
Even better if you have
- Experience coding in Svelte
- Video editing skills
- Experience or interest in WebGL, 3D rendering, or generative art
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A few more things about us, written by us: