Creative Studio – Design /
Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
WeTransfer believes creative thinking changes the world, so we help people bring their ideas to life through a collection of beautifully obvious tools. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit.
The Creative Studio is our in-house creative agency which oversees everything we put out into the world. Our team of designers, developers and project managers work closely with our product, marketing, advertising and editorial teams. Together we help design, plan and publish projects that capture the imaginations of millions of users and our global audience.
Our Studio is looking for a Digital Designer to be part of our diverse, fast-paced advertising team. You'll be working alongside a talented team of designers and developers to bring digital interactive experiences to life on our wallpapers.
As a Digital Designer, you'll be part of conceptualising and executing digital projects - from translating beautiful identities into exciting digital wallpapers to designing wireframes and interactive experiences for branded content projects. You have solid Adobe Creative Suite and Figma skills and keep your files, layers, and folders super-organized. You’re a clear communicator and excited about working with designers and developers from all over the world.
What you'll do
- Work alongside our diverse team of designers and developers to create concepts and mockups (static and animated) for client pitches
- Field technical questions from account managers and sales teams on creative guidelines and principles
- Contribute to maintaining creative quality standards through polished visual designs
- Prepare organised and optimised design assets for hand off to developers
- Create detailed wireframes and designs for branded content
- Bring your passion and enthusiasm for digital interaction and design and keep on top of the latest trends online
- 3+ years experience designing for digital
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Resilient to fast paced agency style environment
- Able to quickly translate a clients visual language to produce responsive digital designs
- Clear communicator
- Likes to work collaboratively with other developers and designers
- Understands interaction and motion and can articulate these to developers
- You can contribute to different stages of the design production process, from setting styles and layouts, to cutting videos and exporting animations
- You can work autonomously, taking charge of small tasks independently
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- The ability to bring your designs to life using animations, transitions, micro-interactions in After Effects and/or video editing skills
- An understanding of front end web development (HTML, CSS, JS)
- A portfolio that speaks volumes about your talent, skills and experience
- Based in Amsterdam or willing to relocate
A little something about us: