Platform & Data – Data /
🤩 Would you like to play with us?
Data Analyst at Whatwapp, will work across teams to investigate, understand, and present insights into our data. This figure must be proactive in preempting business needs, with the goal of using data to help the company make better decisions.
This role should combine good business understanding with solid technical/analytics skills, and thus the figure must be able to relate well with product and management. The Data Analyst should have familiarity with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Preset, Grafana, or similar).
📖 Key responsibilities:
- Creating a streamlined and impactful reporting/dashboard structure (our BI tools of choice are Preset and Grafana)
- Defining and assessing the impact & significance of metrics (what to look at, how to look at it, and why it may have changed)
- Designing and evaluating experiments (A/B testing)
- Guiding the product team in the creation and modification of features based on analyses and trends
- SQL (and relational databases)
- Basic Python (Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib) or R
- Data Visualization tools (Tableau, Domo, Looker, Grafana, etc.)
- Fluent English
🌈 Power-ups to have more fun
🏡 Smart Working policy.
🥳 A innovative, dynamic, and friendly work environment in which you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, thanks to our amazing team.
🏢 Amazing HQ office in the center of Milan (M2 – Stazione Garibaldi).
🇬🇧 English courses provided by a native teacher (related to your english level)
🎤 Monthly Product/Design/Marketing/Tech panels to be aligned with all departments’ results.
💻 Amazing workstation with the latest MacBook Pro and a Display Screen (Whatever makes you work better is welcome!)
📄 A topnotch contract proposal.
🍽 Ticket restaurant when working from the office.
🍕Free Water & Coffee; once a month pizza lunch all together.
🕚 Flexible work hours.
🏄🏻♂️ Internal Team Building events.
🛋 Relax Area with Sofà, Foosball Table, and Board Games.