Milan HQ /
Product – Art /
🤩 Would you like to play with us?
As UI Artist at Whatwapp your main purpose is to create brilliant experiences for our players, designing beautiful and usable interfaces that answer product's requests and focused on users' needs. You have to design UX flows and then bring them to life with a visually appealing aesthetic (think beautiful colors, shapes, backgrounds, buttons, and any other asset that makes the game unique and appealing).
📖 Key responsibilities:
- Create and iterate user-centered interfaces combining creativity with an awareness of all the game design elements;
- Create visually appealing art assets (e.g. menus, buttons, icons, characters, illustration);
- Collaborate with all production team to carry the design from concept to final implementation;
- Understand all product requests and translating them into high-quality UI/UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards and prototypes;
- Work closely with all product teams, especially customer care, to receive and transpose users' suggestions into new features and/or UI/UX optimizations;
- Train your product sensibility in order to constantly improve the final outcome.
- Degree/certificate in Design, Fine Arts or related field;
- Al least 1 year of experience as UI/UX Designer for mobile apps or websites or similar role;
- Solid working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator and Photoshop) and drawing skills;
- Fluent Italian and English;
- Knowledge of Italian culture;
- Past experience in quickly and iteratively creating user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, low and high fidelity mockups using prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Invision, or equivalent;
- Experience in a product team, knowing internal processes and communication flow among members.
👍🏻 Nice to have:
- Experience with transitions and interactive mock-ups/wireframes.
- We only evaluate profiles that will send us a portfolio in order to understand both background and personal style; a good portfolio will demonstrate UI case studies of projects for mobile platforms, good icons, illustrations, characters, language, and graphic design.
🌈 Power-ups to have more fun
🏡 Smart Working policy.
🥳 A innovative, dynamic, and friendly work environment in which you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, thanks to our amazing team.
🏢 Amazing HQ office in the center of Milan (M2 – Stazione Garibaldi).
🇬🇧 English courses provided by a native teacher (related to your english level)
🎤 Monthly Product/Design/Marketing/Tech panels to be aligned with all departments’ results.
💻 Amazing workstation with the latest MacBook Pro and a Display Screen (Whatever makes you work better is welcome!)
📄 A topnotch contract proposal.
🍽 Ticket restaurant when working from the office.
🍕 Free Water & Coffe; once a month pizza lunch all together.
🕚 Flexible work hours.
🏄🏻♂️ Internal Team Building events.
🛋 Relax Area with Sofà, Foosball Table, and Board Games.