Product & Technology – Product /
Whereabouts: We work from everywhere within CET +/- 7 hours
Interviews: Around 4-6 hours over a few weeks, including some practical work
Salary: € 55,000- € 65,000 (depending on seniority)
Reporting to: Georgina Armstrong, our Senior Data Scientist
Ask us anything: email@example.com
“Feedback is the breakfast of champions.“ – Ken Blanchard
Please note: If you aren’t seeing this role advertised on https://jobs.lever.co/whereby the role is likely closed for new applications. Unfortunately, we are not always in control of where our roles are posted as many websites post our roles without our express consent. For this reason, you may be reading out of date information - we are so sorry about that. Our careers team is always on hand to answer questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your mission at Whereby*
Work on analysing and getting a deep understanding of our key growth loops and establishing a set of growth dashboards, helping the company align and track progress towards making improvements on a set of key metrics.
*This is the mission that moves you and your team through our strategic roadmap, and should be your focus for up to a year or two.
What is Whereby all about
Freedom to work from anywhere: our mission with Whereby is to give people freedom to live and work where they thrive.
📍 Our global HQ is in Oslo, Norway, but our users (and team) are worldwide - having been used in nearly every country in the world by millions of folk. 🌏
By making it possible to collaborate as well over video as you can in real life, we want to give you the choice to work from where your life happens. To allow you to be in a place where you can think and focus, but also allow a seamless and instant connection with others when you need to.
For our 70 team members, and also for our customers, we know that the ability to decouple location from work can be life-changing. They can afford the house they want, can spend less time commuting, be closer to nature, and their children get to grow up seeing their grandparents every day. Everyone on our team enjoys the enormous benefits that a flexible work policy brings, and we truly believe the future of work will gravitate towards our vision of the future.
Product at Whereby
We strongly believe in the superpowers of an empowered, passionate and cross-functional product team. We are a product-led business who strive to evolve our product alongside users, exceed their expectations and delight them. We try to ensure both that we are building the right thing and building the thing right. We analyse data, talk to users, prototype and iterate. We focus on discovering and solving user problems, not just building and shipping features. As a member of our product team you’ll take on a key role in this process and see your work be used by millions of users worldwide.
🔍 What we're looking for in our Product Analyst
We're looking for an ambitious and energetic product analyst to develop and improve our capacity to understand growth metrics and insights. You have a deep interest and an aptitude for data, metrics and analysis.
🌎 We believe in everyone
We fundamentally believe talent is distributed to all of us in equal measure. We open our doors (physical or url) to everyone and we see our differences as a strength; it’s this philosophy that drives us towards our mission.
This means we see your unique history as having a value money cannot buy; we believe in the strength of every intersection of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity.
⚒️ The nuts and bolts of the role*
* Please do not see everything in this job ad as "must have", but rather a guiding list of what we're looking for. We know that no candidate will be the perfect match for all we've mentioned in this posting, so don't be afraid to apply if you feel you're close to the brief but not "spot on".
Your previous experience
- You are a current Product Analyst or similar,
- Have experience working in a product team - experience working in a growth or conversion team is a bonus,
- Have proven experience with experimentation (running and analysing AB tests) and working with understanding and improving key metrics,
- Have experience with Amplitude and Metabase would be a plus,
- Have experience and have a good understanding of databases/data infrastructure, preferably in PostgreSQL,
- Have experience with statistics and data analysis tools like R and python is a bonus,
- You are a really nice person with loads of ambition!
How we'll measure your success🌟
- Delivering a set of reliable growth dashboards
- Delivering analysis helping product teams shape their roadmap
- Conversion and revenue growth
- Develop Whereby’s whole-company capacity to understand growth metrics and insights.
- Conducting research and analysis to inform and impact business decisions.
- Improve Whereby's capacity and speed of experimentation.
- Define, model and produce a way for people to consume and understand our key growth loops.
- Create dashboards and delivering impactful analysis.
- Design and conduct experimentation and experiment analysis across business and product.
- Help and contribute to the various product teams in understanding where they can make the biggest impact in key metrics they are responsible for.
- Help product managers and product teams to make better decisions on their roadmap.
- Understand our customer from both a quantitative and qualitative perspective and be able to show how we can better activate, retain and convert customer.
- Participate in the growth team’s daily rhythms.
- Work with the product teams to understand what the growth team uncovers as opportunities, and give them the right tools to use, giving them insights to track progress.
- You'll get to take part in an exciting journey Whereby is at now and there are a lot of opportunities to create a huge impact on the whole company and for the customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity and flexibility to work with different teams and progress in several areas.
- We offer career progression opportunities, both for product roles, manager roles or expert roles.
You've read all this way... you may as well apply! 🙌
If you have any more questions, take a peek at our Recruitment FAQ on Notion or drop us an email to email@example.com.