Lifecycle Marketing Lead
Marketing – Marketing & Growth /
Whereabouts: We work from everywhere within CET +/- 4 hours
Interviews: Around 4-6 hours over a few weeks, including some compensated practical work
Salary: Starting* at £65.000 / €75.000 globally
*Note: We have no “caps” on our salary, and you can read our full compensation philosophy here. If our advertised salary doesn’t suit your current expectations, just let us know and we’re very open to discussing further.
Reporting to: Ignacio Gallegos, Director of Growth Marketing
Ask us anything: email@example.com
“What you track determines your lens - choose carefully”- Seth Godin
Please note: If you aren’t seeing this role advertised on https://jobs.lever.co/whereby the role is likely closed for new applications. Unfortunately, we are not always in control of where our roles are posted as many websites post our roles without our express consent. For this reason, you may be reading out of date information - we are so sorry about that. Our careers team is always on hand to answer questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Whereby all about
Created with Scandinavian simplicity at heart, Whereby is a remote-first video meetings company on a mission to enable 1 billion valuable connections by 2025. We are a series A funded business with 120 team members globally.
Marketing at Whereby
The Marketing team at Whereby is working together to reach the company’s growth and revenue goals. From creating engaging content to managing user lifecycle campaigns, the team is setting the standards for how SaaS brands interact with their users. The Marketing team is part of the commercial organization, together with Sales and Customer Success. We have the great challenge of positioning our B2C and B2B products on a competitive and fast-moving market with huge potential for growth, and we’re determined to become the brand that others look up to in our space.
🔍 What we're looking for in our Lifecycle Marketing Lead
We're looking for someone who has experience building and leading Lifecycle marketing initiatives with a strong culture (happy, autonomous, and hard-working). You will be the ultimate owner of our marketing communications with our millions of users, both from a technical standpoint as well as crafting the messages, making sure we’re delighting and engaging them every step of the way, and helping other team members leverage the channel to reach our company and team goals.
🌎 We believe in everyone
We fundamentally believe talent is distributed to all of us in equal measure. We open our doors (physical or url) to everyone and we see our differences as a strength; it’s this philosophy that drives us towards our mission.
This means we see your unique history as having a value money cannot buy; we believe in the strength of every intersection of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity.
⚒️ The nuts and bolts of the role*
* Please do not see everything in this job ad as "must have", but rather a guiding list of what we're looking for. We know that no candidate will be the perfect match for all we've mentioned in this posting, so don't be afraid to apply if you feel you're close to the brief but not "spot on"
- 💻 Data-informed
- 🧑💻 Innovative
- 📈 Commercial
- 🎨 Creative
- 💪 Autonomous
Your previous experience
- Are a current CRM Manager or similar
- Proven experience working on CRM and life-cycle projects in a SaaS or product-led technology company
- Experienced in setting up and using HubSpot Marketing Hub to create lifecycle campaigns
- You are used to working across departments and managing multiple stakeholders
- You have strong writing skills and are experienced in leveraging data to craft personalized communications across channels
- Experienced building out programs from scratch using data and customer insights
How we'll measure your success🌟
- Funnel metrics: Driving leads down the funnel effectively
- Retention and Activation: Contributing to boosting our activation and retention metrics by collaborating closely with Product and Customer Success
- Engagement metrics: Ensure a world-class experience at every touchpoint.
- Developing lifecycle marketing strategies for B2C and B2B users at key engagement and retention touchpoints
- Finding synergies between our two products (Meetings and Embedded) to create acquisition loops between them that fuel sustainable growth
- Having an experimentation mindset and always testing attitude to optimize campaign performance
- Ensuring our tech stack and strategies are scalable and efficient
- Building and executing email campaigns across every user touchpoint.
- Ownership of our CRM platform, from implementation to documentation of our system. You are the point of contact for all departments regarding our customer and prospect communications.
- Reporting on results of our efforts and creating dashboards for visibility
- Testing and experimenting constantly to incrementally improve results
- Have a deep understanding of our users and their needs across their lifecycle
- Be responsible for maintaining our CRM
- Ensuring email deliverability and looking after our users' privacy
- Being a gatekeeper for all user and customer communications to ensure a world-class experience at every touchpoint.
- You’ll be part of an emerging team where you can create a lot of high-impact work as this role provides the opportunity to completely re-shape our Lifecycle marketing efforts
- We have three career tracks for progression at Whereby and we will offer support for whichever route suits you best in your future at Whereby.
You've read all this way... you may as well apply! 🙌
If you have any more questions, take a peek at our Recruitment FAQ on Notion or drop us an email to email@example.com. You can always read more about Whereby here on our open handbook.
Note: We perform background checks on certain roles. For more information about how and why we carry out background checks, this document is a great starting point. For anything further, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or your Talent Partner. Whereby’s background checks will be carried out by Zinc.