CRM Manager (Contract)
Marketing – Marketing & Growth /
Contract (Fixed Term)
Whereabouts: We work from everywhere within CET +/- 7 hours
Interviews: Around 4-6 hours over a few weeks, including some practical work
Rate: €250-350 per day (Depending on seniority)
Reporting to: Rory Woodbridge, our Director of Product Marketing
Ask us anything: email@example.com
Please note: If you aren’t seeing this role advertised on https://jobs.lever.co/whereby the role is likely closed for new applications. Unfortunately, we are not always in control of where our roles are posted as many websites post our roles without our express consent. For this reason, you may be reading out of date information - we are so sorry about that. Our careers team is always on hand to answer questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Whereby all about
Freedom to work from anywhere: our mission with Whereby is to give people freedom to live and work where they thrive.
📍 Our global HQ is in Oslo, Norway, but our users (and team) are worldwide - having been used in nearly every country in the world by millions of folk. 🌏
By making it possible to collaborate as well over video as you can in real life, we want to give you the choice to work from where your life happens. To allow you to be in a place where you can think and focus, but also allow a seamless and instant connection with others when you need to.
For our 70 team members, and also for our customers, we know that the ability to decouple location from work can be life-changing. They can afford the house they want, can spend less time commuting, be closer to nature, and their children get to grow up seeing their grandparents every day. Everyone on our team enjoys the enormous benefits that a flexible work policy brings, and we truly believe the future of work will gravitate towards our vision of the future.
Marketing at Whereby
The Marketing team at Whereby is working together to reach the company’s marketing and growth goals. From creating engaging content to managing user lifecycle campaigns, the team is setting the standards for how SaaS brands interact with their users. The Marketing team is currently having a lot of fun developing and implementing the marketing strategy, as well as working on increasing brand awareness, establishing product positioning, and driving customer growth.
🔍 What we're looking for in our CRM Manager
We're looking for someone who has experience with working on building a framework for CRM efforts in a product-led company. You are super attentive to the finest details of what customers are asking for and iterate on these with a process-focused approach.
🌎 We believe in everyone
We fundamentally believe talent is distributed to all of us in equal measure. We open our doors (physical or url) to everyone and we see our differences as a strength; it’s this philosophy that drives us towards our mission.
This means we see your unique history as having a value money cannot buy; we believe in the strength of every intersection of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity.
⚒️ The nuts and bolts of the role*
* Please do not see everything in this job ad as "must have", but rather a guiding list of what we're looking for. We know that no candidate will be the perfect match for all we've mentioned in this posting, so don't be afraid to apply if you feel you're close to the brief but not "spot on"
- 💻 Data-informed
- 🎯 Operational (in the detail)
- 🧑💻 Highly-focused
- 📈 Commercial
- 💪 Autonomous
Your previous experience
- Are a current CRM Manager or similar
- Proven experience working on CRM and life-cycle projects in a SaaS or product-led technology company
- Experience with the CRM tool Intercom is a must
- Extensive experience with running automatization, A/B testing, and analysis
- Excellence in copywriting
- Experience with Amplitude or Mixpanel is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics is a bonus
- Knowledge of HTML is a bonus
- Strong communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude
- Are a really nice person with loads of ambition!
How we'll measure your success🌟
- Completing setups and meeting deadlines
- Optimization of email
- Open rates and click-through rates
- Deeper funnel metrics like conversion rates and retention
- To plan and build the framework of Whereby's CRM efforts and execute on these.
- Ensure that our email framework is set up efficiently and make sure the framework is robust to support the efforts of the marketing team.
- Developing strategies for testing all aspects of our CRM and make sure the most effective approach is always taken.
- Work with our brand and tone of voice consistency in our communications.
- Building emails for our different Whereby products.
- Building out a notification program.
- Ensure that our CRM platform captures all required information at key points in the product lifecycle.
- Documentation of email set up and infrastructure.
- Building our emails in our CRM platform (Intercom) and writing copy for these emails.
- Analysis and reporting email performance.
- A/B testing and iterations based on data insights.
- Analyze marketing metrics and trends (conversion rates, web analytics, etc.)
- You’ll be part of an emerging team where you can create a lot of high-impact work.
- There are a lot of opportunities, and we expect that you’ll be part of this journey and shape your own destiny in Whereby.
You've read all this way... you may as well apply! 🙌
If you have any more questions, take a peek at our Recruitment FAQ on Notion or drop us an email to email@example.com.