Business Analyst II (Finance & Accessories)
Boston, MA /
Business Intelligence & Analytics /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
We are hiring a Business Analyst II to partner with our Finance and Apparel & Accessories teams. You will be responsible for helping WHOOP better understand consumer behavior, reporting on the impact of apparel and accessories on the overall business, thinking strategically on ways to increase accessory sales and enabling our Finance team to have timely and accurate data and reporting.
We are looking for someone who has an extremely data-driven mindset and is able to mix business knowledge with analytical methods to deeply understand and report on business trends.
- Measure, analyze, and understand all aspects of WHOOP apparel and accessories: from building and maintaining reports to working with finance to understand revenue and profitability to strategizing with Apparel & Accessories leadership on the varying growth levers we have
- Provide management with recommendations on strategic decisions such as promotions and product launches and forecast the impact on revenue and profit
- Support strategic initiatives within the Finance org by serving as the Analytics liaison and providing ad hoc data as needed.
- Assist Finance and Accounting teams with monthly close activities, ensuring all requisite data is delivered in a timely and accurate manner
- Communicate findings to technical, non-technical, and executive audiences
- Work collaboratively in a startup environment with a high-performance team
- 3-5 years of experience in a deeply analytical role
- Have a creative approach to problem solving - able to take disparate pieces of information and use statistical analysis to deliver concise, actionable solutions and recommendations
- Self-starting, fast-moving, and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Strong technical and analytical skills; SQL skills required
- Experience cleaning, wrangling, and aggregating data from disparate sources
- Experience with BI tools like Looker
- Strong oral and written communication skills
This role is based in the WHOOP office located in Boston, MA. The successful candidate must be prepared to relocate if necessary to work out of the Boston, MA office.
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.