Boston, MA /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As an HR Specialist for our Membership Services team, you will play a key role within the HR & Talent Team at WHOOP. Working closely with HR and department leadership for Membership Services, you will manage HR strategies, programs, and processes that drive employee engagement, performance excellence, and the long-term success of our Membership Services team. Membership Services is a rapidly growing, fully remote workforce who are ultimately responsible for providing support for WHOOP members (customers). The ideal candidate believes strongly in the continuous improvement and development of a diverse, high-performing, and mission-driven workplace.
- Serve as the primary contact for all HR matters within the assigned department, and support with company-wide HR initiatives, depending on bandwidth
- Partner with department managers to provide guidance and support on all employee matters, including performance management, employee relations, employee development, etc.
- Alongside the VP of Talent, Senior HR Manager, and Senior HR Specialist, execute on current HR programs, including, but not limited to, annual performance reviews, quarterly eNPS surveys, and Open Enrollment
- Work closely with HR & Talent team to continuously identify areas of improvement pertaining to the employee experience, while maintaining alignment with business objectives.
- Significant exposure to a wide range of functions within the HR discipline, ideally within a high-growth, startup environment. 2+ years of hands-on HR experience is required.
- Previous experience working with a remote workforce and/or a non-exempt customer-service employee population strongly preferred
- Trustworthy and solution-oriented with a deep sense of empathy, urgency, and strong business acumen
- Willingness to tackle other HR ad hoc projects as needed
- While WHOOP continues to work remotely during COVID-19, the ideal candidate must be willing to split their time between working remotely and out of the Boston, MA office, post-pandemic.
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.