Boston, MA /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As a Copywriter at WHOOP, you will work closely with our marketing team to craft copy across multiple paid and organic media channels. In addition, you will act as a cross-functional liaison to work seamlessly with all departments including Sports Marketing, Product, Soft Goods, Thought Leadership, Enterprise, and more to ensure consistent, accurate copy. This role reports directly to the WHOOP Marketing Communications Manager.
- Craft & edit copy across all marketing channels including email, social media, website, paid media, landing pages, product descriptions, pitch decks/presentations, and more
- Follow messaging and branding guidelines laid out within marketing briefs put forth by the Marketing Communications Manager
- Act as cross-functional liaison between departments to write/assist with copy for new product features, updates to the membership services Knowledge Center, enterprise collateral, and more
- Work closely with WHOOP Creative and Paid Media Teams to conceptualize and write ad copy for marketing campaigns
- Help develop and maintain a unique and consistent voice across all WHOOP channels
- A four-year degree (preferably in English, Journalism, Communications, or a related field) and 3-5 years experience in similar role
- A portfolio of work across various digital and print channels (mostly digital is preferred)
- A passion for writing, a love for health, fitness, sports, and technology
- Strong experience on large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/stakeholders, and quick deadlines.
- Attention to detail and a passion for high-quality work a must