Business Intelligence Analyst
Boston, MA /
Business Intelligence & Analytics /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you’ll be partnering with our Product team to gather, clean, and analyze data with a focus on helping WHOOP better understand business, engagement, and retention data in order to help the team strategize, test and define our product roadmap. We are looking for someone who has an extremely data-driven mindset and is able to mix business knowledge with statistical tools to deeply understand and report on business trends. You will also work closely with the talented WHOOP Finance, Marketing, and Membership Services teams to understand and improve our interactions with members.
- Measure, analyze, and understand the data of the entire customer lifecycle from acquisition, engagement, retention, membership services, and churn
- Find, extend, and implement industry best tooling, or custom made solutions, to help the Product team understand and accomplish their goals
- Provide guidance on testing and ongoing optimization of new product ideas and opportunities as well as LTV evaluation metrics
- Be data-driven but also aware of business context and user experience to understand and improve effectiveness and the product
- Communicate findings to technical, non-technical, and executive audiences
- Work collaboratively in a startup environment with a high-performance team
- 2+ years of experience in a deeply analytical role
- Strong track record delivering value on an analytics or business intelligence team - preferably in consumer SaaS startup environments
- Have a creative approach to problem solving - able to take disparate pieces of information and use statistical analysis to deliver concise, actionable solutions and recommendations
- Self-starting, fast-moving, and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Strong technical and analytical skills; experience in Python strongly encouraged - strong SQL skills required
- Experience cleaning, wrangling, and aggregating data from disparate sources
- Experience with BI tools like Looker
- Strong oral and written communication skills
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.