Senior Product Designer
Boston, MA /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
WHOOP is seeking a Senior Product Designer with strong research and interaction design fundamentals to own and evolve the WHOOP product experience. As a key part of the product team, you’ll help define, iterate, and evolve business-critical features from concept to launch. In particular, you have a solid foundation in customer research and iterating on early design concepts. You get excited about exploring new functionality and distilling complex sports science topics into digestible, simple themes.
- Own the creative process by iterating feature concepts from inception to launch and beyond
- Evolve feature design concepts by producing mockups, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs
- Collect feedback across the organization by working with marketing, product, and technical team members as well as with customers via usability studies
- Act as the key stakeholder to data science, marketing, and product to communicate to members through the voice of the product
- Build and promote empathy with our enterprise and consumer customer base through user research
- 5+ years designing and scaling digital products
- Experience owning a UX design process and a history of launching features from start to finish
- Expertise in conducting consumer research and design validation
- Expertise in explaining complex themes in simple terms and data visualization
- A robust portfolio of previous product design work
- Samples that demonstrate your ability to communicate technical concepts clearly
- A passion for health and performance