Enterprise Analyst II
Data Science & Research
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
WHOOP is seeking a talented analyst who will help us support our enterprise clients. The ideal candidate can leverage experience with a wide array of statistical techniques and is excited to work with physiological data. As an Enterprise Analyst you will also have an opportunity to interface with our growing client base, to answer questions and provide insights that further their understanding of how to leverage WHOOP.
- Respond to custom data and analysis requests from our enterprise clients. Includes both working with the clients to understand what is feasible and executing on the requests.
- Work cross-functionally with the Performance Optimization and Business development teams to scope and prioritize requests as they come in.
- Identify patterns in requests and build out tooling to increase the efficiency of Enterprise Analytics over time.
- Provide analysis of data that is both scientifically and statistically sound while also digestible by non-technical clients.
- Reports to the Director of Data Science and Research
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field. Masters is preferred.
- 2+ years of full-time professional experience in a related area
- 2+ years experience applying advanced mathematical and statistical techniques
- Knowledge statistics and significance testing
- Proficiency in Python, Git, and SQL
- Ability to formulate hypotheses, draw conclusions and deliver results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present findings to stakeholders and communicate results to all colleagues
- Understanding of exercise physiology or athletic experience a plus