Membership Services /
WHOOP is seeking a Membership Services Trainer who can provide a world-class onboarding experience to new team members. In this role, the individual will work with other Trainers, Product Experts, and Subject Matter Experts to provide three weeks of training while also focusing on content development of training materials for the entire Membership Services organization. This individual must have a passion for training and development, understanding of training materials, very strong organizational skills, and a demonstrated ability to engage/hold the attention of training classes in a virtual environment. Previous experience in virtual (remote) training is preferred.
- Communicating pre-hire expectations and instructions to new team members
- Work with other Trainers, Product Experts, and subject matter experts to schedule out a consistent three-week training course prior to training start date
- Provide a world-class, engaging and informative week one training session with new hires. Expectation is that trainers will train in a virtual classroom setting with one week off, one on
- Additional skill training as needed (soft skills, new product/feature rollouts, etc.)
- During weeks outside of training, scheduling and content development will be required
- Creates and manages the overall curriculum structure – creates/revises/inactivates curricula, modules and courses as required by document updates or business structure changes.
- Work with other departments to ensure new hires have access to multiple systems and platforms that are essential to their job function
- Conduct focus groups with new and tenured agents to improve content and training practices
- Responsible for owning and updating employee knowledge base with support from other departments
- Improve materials and processes for upskill training for tenured agents ready to advance
- Effectively coach and confirm understanding while reporting any potential concerns to team leads for coaching follow-up, as needed
- Openness to additional responsibilities as business needs require.
- 2+ Years experience developing, resourcing, and facilitating training
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - must be able to make information easy to understand in an engaging way
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment within a quickly growing company
- Fundamental understanding of creating training materials and workflows
Note: this is a fully remote position, with expected hours of Monday - Friday 9 am - 5:30 pm ET, but must be flexible to accommodate business needs