Tech Lead, Enterprise
Boston, MA /
At WHOOP, our mission is to create cutting edge technology to unlock human performance. This mission not only allows individual athletes and teams to perform at a higher level but also extends into the workplace for general wellness.
As a Tech Lead at WHOOP, you’ll work closely with the Software and Product teams to extend our vision for Enterprise, attracting and engaging the world’s organizations and companies. You will direct the technical direction and influence features alongside product management, design, and members of the leadership team.
WHOOP is building out a new team that will own our Enterprise initiatives to replace what is currently an ad hoc grouping of resources. The Enterprise team’s mission encompasses driving both new membership growth and retaining existing members through measured experimentation.
- Build a new product offering from scratch for WHOOP’s Enterprise business
- Execute WHOOP’s vision for purchasing and operating at scale to promote wellness and research
- Work collaboratively in a business growth environment with a product and technical vision
- Significant experience with different modern websites and application frameworks
- Work collaboratively in a startup environment with a high performance software team
- Consistently deliver features, cranking on code, and PRs with an iterative approach
- Facilitate, coordinate, and develop ad hoc experiments to promote growth
- Experience with Node.js, Stripe/e-commerce, and building for enterprise businesses
- Expertise in modern web frameworks (React preferred, AngularJS useful)
- Database query language such as SQL
- Experience utilizing tools such as CSS pre-processors, Docker, Protractor, and version control such as Git.
- An innate passion for approaching large scale problems through small, data informed, and experiment driven iterations
- Willingness to be both a team player and an owner