HR Business Partner, Membership Services
Boston, MA /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives. As an HR Business Partner, Membership Services, you will play a key role within the HR & Talent Team at WHOOP. Working closely with HR and department leadership, you will manage HR strategies, programs, and processes that drive employee engagement, performance excellence, and the long-term success of our Membership Services team. Membership Services is a rapidly growing, fully remote workforce who are ultimately responsible for providing support for all of WHOOP users and members (customers). The ideal candidate believes strongly in the continuous improvement and development of a diverse, high-performing, and mission-driven workplace.
- Serve as the primary contact for all HR matters within the assigned department, and support with company-wide HR initiatives, depending on bandwidth
- Partner with department managers to provide guidance and support on all employee matters, including performance management, employee relations, employee development, etc.
- Alongside the VP of Talent and HR Manager, execute on current HR programs, including annual performance reviews, quarterly eNPS surveys, and Open Enrollment
- Work closely with HR & Talent team to continuously identify areas of improvement pertaining to the employee experience, while maintaining alignment with business objectives.
- Significant exposure to a wide range of functions within the Human Resources discipline, ideally within a high-growth, startup environment
- Strong understanding and application of HR best practices, but is also flexible, creative, and can think outside the box when needed
- Previous experience working with a remote workforce or a customer-service employee population strongly preferred
- Trustworthy and solution-oriented with a deep sense of empathy, urgency, and strong business acumen
- Willingness to tackle ad hoc projects as needed
- The ideal candidate is based in the Greater Boston area and is willing/able to split their time between working remotely and at WHOOP HQ