Integrated Campaign Manager
Boston, MA /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As an Integrated Campaign Manager at WHOOP, you will lead and organize business-driving, integrated campaigns, from planning to execution. You will be the glue that brings the team together, ensures seamless communication and consistent alignment, while project managing campaigns with high attention to detail. This role needs a passion to transform ideas into results while optimizing project plans when there are changes. You’ll work directly with the Marketing leadership team, creative operations team and channel managers to ensure no stone is unturned when it comes to ensuring success of the project.
The Integrated Campaign Manager will report to the Director of Global Marketing Operations.
- Create inspiring marketing briefs that bring our marketing campaign moments to life
- Facilitate conversations with Marketing leadership for feedback and approval on briefs and deliverables
- Identify optimal time to kick off each project based on the yearly calendar and build out project timelines in advance
- Understanding of best practices and performance per channel, in order to make recommendations on deliverables per channel
- Lead, from planning to execution, flawless integrated marketing campaigns across all channels (owned, earned, and paid), with humility and hunger, while optimizing project plans in order to reach our KPIs
- Partner with Creative Operations Manager & Channel Managers to determine optimal campaign deployment for maximum impact, while also project managing the day-to-day
- Proactively communicate project statuses and updates to the team, ensuring projects are executed with precision, timeliness, and attention to detail
- Collaborate closely with country marketing managers and act as key POC for localization of international campaigns
- Serve as point of contact with external project stakeholders and manage relationships as needed
- Anticipate and navigate around potential risks and have the ability to see around corners; must proactively identify problems and offer alternative solutions
- Know how and when to involve other departments/stakeholders and escalate
- Improve quality and cohesion of integrated marketing campaigns by way of process and workflow updates
- 4-7 years of brand, PR, or agency experience
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication required; ability to present well, read a room, and facilitate meetings
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, flawless attention to detail, tireless work ethic, tenacious follow-up.
- Has a talent for efficiency, is self motivated, and collaborative
- Experience in managing complex marketing communications & campaigns
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.