Boston, MA /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As a Recruiting Coordinator at WHOOP you will play a critical role as a member of our growing Talent team. You will be involved in every phase of the candidate recruitment cycle, and contribute to our long-term talent acquisition strategy. Your initial focus will be to help the WHOOP Membership Services group scale rapidly and through success you’ll extend into hiring initiatives across the organization.
- Recruit talented individuals to WHOOP
- Ensure a positive and seamless candidate experience, while identifying potential areas for improvement
- Learn the ins and outs of navigating Lever, our internal applicant tracking system
- Coordinate a high volume of interviews, as well as post-interview debrief meetings
- Represent the WHOOP brand and mission through phone and email correspondence with candidates
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A strong penchant for learning and growth within talent acquisition
- Exposure to a hyper-growth, fast paced environment preferred
- Previous experience navigating an ATS preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university