Senior Business Recruiter
Boston, MA /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As a Senior Business Recruiter at WHOOP, you will join one of the fastest growing companies in tech and help lead the expansion of a diverse set of high performing teams. The ideal candidate believes the fundamentals of good recruiting are transferable to any role or domain. You enjoy driving exceptional processes from first touch point (sourcing) to last (onboarding) and are excited by the opportunity to build out new teams/business functions. Working closely with the Talent team, you’ll help WHOOP scale quickly and effectively, continuously working to improve processes as we grow.
- Work with hiring managers across a variety of roles/business domains on their recruiting efforts
- Tackle outbound sourcing efforts and work with the Talent team to identify forward thinking sourcing strategies for hard to fill positions spanning finance, M&A, legal and more
- Own the candidate experience at WHOOP end to end. This includes someone’s first touch point (whether screening an inbound candidate or taking an exploratory call with someone excited to learn more) as well as coordination throughout processes, and offer process
- Prioritize the long term, overall success of WHOOP above any one process, situation, scenario, etc.
- Significant recruiting experience, either corporate or agency. 3+ years of experience required. Experience running executive searches highly preferred
- A track record of positive recruiting experiences and outcomes for all parties involved (candidate & client/internal team)
- A strong aptitude for finding creative sourcing strategies for unique or hard to fill roles
- Good recruiting foundations. Aptitude and a willingness to learn the nuances of the roles you’ll work on is required
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exposure to high growth, fast paced environments is strongly preferred