Boston, MA /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
WHOOP is seeking a Product Manager to drive the strategy, roadmap and delivery of features across multiple software development teams. In this role, you will partner closely with engineers and designers to advance the WHOOP mission and empower our rapidly-growing user base to optimize their performance and achieve exceptional results.
- Facilitate ideation, development and delivery for new products and improvements across mobile, web, and back-end infrastructure
- Gather customer needs and feedback through frequent research and testing
- Set a product strategy and roadmap and measurable goals for your team
- Perform engagement and retention analysis to inform, measure and iterate on product development
- Synthesize research, analysis and stakeholder feedback into detailed product requirements
- Collaborate with designers to create and validate solutions to customer needs
- Drive team to deliver a healthy and efficient cadence of product releases
- 3+ years building and scaling digital products
- Experience working with software components across mobile and web
- Proven track record of identifying customer and business needs and converting them into application and operational requirements
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Passion for the fitness and wellness space
- Experience working in the consumer electronics space preferred