Boston, MA /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As an Executive Assistant at WHOOP, you will work closely with upper management and help manage and coordinate various schedules, tasks, and projects. While this role reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer, you will also assist (when needed) various members of the upper management team, including but not limited to, the Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Product Officer.
- Proactive management of multiple, complex calendars
- Draft email correspondence/communication for multiple executives
- Handle daily office organizational tasks
- Coordination of travel arrangements and itineraries
- Experience supporting multiple executives
- Proactive organizational skills and calendar management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to juggle multiple, simultaneous projects and deadlines
- High level of professionalism and commitment to privacy and confidentiality
- Passion for the health/wellness/fitness space a plus