PGA Marketing Manager
Boston, MA /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers its members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As a PGA Marketing Manager, you will work as a critical liaison for WHOOP in one of our fastest growing markets, professional golf. You will act as both a team player and owner, and help drive this market to its full potential through business development, marketing and relationship management.
- Act as a key liaison for the growing relationship between WHOOP and the PGA, including on-boarding and client/partnership management
- Travel to PGA events to ensure WHOOP maintains a strong onsite presence
- Liaise between the PGA, the WHOOP marketing team, and key leaders in the company
- Plan and manage relevant marketing activities, ensuring programs meet objectives
- 4+ years experience in partner marketing, preferably in the sports/athletic space
- Willingness to travel to relevant PGA events as appropriate procedures allow (greater than 40% travel anticipated)
- Must have strong relationship management and communication skills, comfortable holding both partners and internal stakeholders accountable
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a closely related field
- Passion for sports and fitness strongly preferred