Planning Manager, Membership Services
Membership Services /
At Whoop, we’re on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As a Planning Manager on our Membership Services team, you are creatively thinking of how to meet the business demand of our quickly changing environment. Working to understand how our membership service centers should optimize their staffing through the use of Forecasting and Capacity Planning. You’ll tackle a variety of workforce optimization issues with the goal of making our membership services team more efficient and productive along with that, our support experience exceptional for both agents and members.
- Program management as it ties into not only technology planning but Forecasting and Capacity Planning for our Membership Service organization
- Forecast contacts and plan capacity for multiple locations & languages. Build both Long & Short Term Forecasts by site, create enterprise-wide capacity plans to include all demand and supply changes individualized by market where necessary.
- Define, promote continuous improvement and standardization and auditing of processes across all locations
- Coordinate with internal and outsourced network providers to meet business service levels through constant vigilance of capacity plans, forecasting volumes and effective staffing movements; Partner with Membership Services leaders to understand changing business needs and make appropriate recommendations as necessary.
- Maintain data integrity to assure input/output accuracy in all tools and assist with the support of technical integrations.
- Provide business analytics and data gathering to support detailed modeling of Capacity Plans for cost optimization and KPI improvements
- Travel to the Boston HQ as needed
- 5+ years experience in demand forecasting/modeling, scheduling and real-time adherence/management in a contact center environment (multi-site preferred). Prior experience managing Capacity Planning and/or Workforce Management teams and/or processes.
- Knowledge with WFM tools such as Genesys, Aspect (eWFM), NICE IEX, Verint
- General statistics knowledge and familiarity with trending, time-series analysis and regression analysis.
- Experience with Tableau for data visualization and with R, SAS, SPSS, or Python
- Functional knowledge of Contact Center agent workflow/routing (skilling and leveling) preferred
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.