Business Intelligence Analyst
Business Intelligence & Analytics
At WHOOP our mission is to create cutting edge technology that allows individual athletes and teams to perform at a higher level by providing a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst at WHOOP, you’ll gather, clean, and analyze data with a focus on helping WHOOP better understand business and engagement data in order to continue growing and retaining members. We are looking for someone who has an extremely data-driven mindset and is able to mix business knowledge with statistical tools to deeply understand and report on business trends. You will work closely with the talented WHOOP Marketing, Software, Product, and Finance teams to understand and improve customer acquisition and retention.
- Measure, analyze, and understand the data of the entire customer lifecycle from acquisition, activation, engagement, retention, and churn
- Find, extend, and implement industry best tooling, or custom made solutions, to accomplish your goals
- Be data-driven but also aware of business context and user experience to understand and improve acquisition and retention
- Utilize strong statistical and analytical skills to make sense of business trends
- Communicate findings to technical, non-technical, and executive audiences
- Work collaboratively in a startup environment with a high performance team
- Strong track record delivering value on an analytics, business intelligence, and/or growth marketing team - preferably in consumer SaaS startup environments
- A creative approach to problem solving - able to take disparate pieces of information and use statistical analysis to deliver innovative solutions and reports
- Strong technical and analytical skills; we use currently use a Python stack for data analysis, but strong SQL skills are also a must
- Experience working with data sources such as Stripe, Salesforce, Shopify, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Segment.IO or equivalents. Experience with BI tools like Tableau or Looker
- Strong oral and written communication skills