CRM Data Planner
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP, an upcoming leader in the wearable tech space, empowers its members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As marketing campaign developer you’ll be part of the growing CRM team within WHOOP. This role is based in Dublin but has a Global remit. The CRM team’s role is to generate sustainable and profitable growth by retaining and maximizing the revenue of the existing member base. This is delivered through the line campaigns and targeted member activity ensuring the right customers receive the right message, at the right time, through the right channels. The team is also responsible for setting up and executing campaigns across the base.
Reporting to the Senior CRM Manager, the Marketing Campaign Developer will have the drive and experience to take our campaign targeting, execution and evaluation to the next level. The team objectives are to:
- Understand multi-market requests created by our CRM team and bring them to life by translating the targeting into our CRM platform
- Designs and builds strategies, processes and technology solutions that support business needs and align with industry best practices.
- Serves as the primary liaison to technology partners for data requests, issue escalation and resolution.
- Analyse and present insights from direct customer campaigns to teams in a way that is clear and understandable and supports the overall business decisions and program efforts
- Taking responsibility for identifying CRM trends and proactively suggesting improvements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Information Technology
- Knowledge of campaign management tools
- SQL experience/ability to run SQL scripts
- Experience with multi-channel and digital marketing deployment (email, push, in app, search, landing pages, SMS, APIs)
- Problem solving skills and ability to work independently
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.