Business Analyst I
Boston, MA /
Business Intelligence & Analytics /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
We are seeking a Business Analyst I to partner with the Membership Services leadership team to implement best in class reporting. The role will be fast paced and would be ideal for a candidate who has been instrumental in standing up operational KPIs and reporting, as well as leading insights for trend investigations and process improvements. You will be an instrumental part of the team in supporting decisions and driving change within the Membership Services organization.
- Execute on the analytics roadmap for Membership Services
- Maintain and expand suite of current reporting
- Analyze data to identify trend drivers and opportunities for process improvements
- Provide insights to a large group of stakeholders with different needs
- Manage numerous stakeholders and provide a consistent experience in terms of expectations, communications, and deadlines
- Identify the impact of any system changes on data and reporting, and determine the requirements to resolve associated issues
- Identify new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting
- 1+ years of experience in an analytical role
- Experience cleaning, wrangling, and aggregating data from disparate sources
- The ability to manipulate, analyze, and interpret data
- Strong storytelling skills – able to create reporting that tells the story of performance and trends
- Strong technical and analytical skills; strong SQL skills required; experience with Looker preferred
- Self-starting, fast-moving, and methodical approach to problem solving
- The ability to plan and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous work with tools such as Salesforce or Intercom a plus
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.