Boston, MA /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP, an upcoming leader in the wearable tech space, empowers its members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As an SEO Writer you’ll join our content marketing team to play a critical role in writing search engine optimized content and perform ongoing site optimization analysis. In this role you’ll balance a passion for writing content in the health and wellness space while ensuring the content is optimized to help WHOOP rank highly in web searches. Additionally you’ll use your technical SEO skills to audit our site, existing content, and build out reports to track ongoing progress of where our content ranks so optimization plans can be made to prioritize future updates. This role will have high visibility within the marketing organization and will be on a career path to head SEO at WHOOP.
If you’re looking to join one of the fastest growing companies in Boston recently voted as one of the best employers in sports 2020, we’d love to hear from you.
- Writing search engine optimized content on a consistent basis.
- Optimize current website and content (titles, descriptions, tags, alts, anchor text, etc.) to ensure it is set-up to rank for target terms.
- Rank analysis and reporting on how pages are ranking, the terms we are appearing for, and where pages are gaining or losing on position.
- Develop backlinking strategy across all content.
- Keyword research opportunities for content-based critical topics and emerging trends within the health and wellness space.
- 2-3 Years of SEO experience optimizing websites and content with a strong knowledge of best SEO practices.
- Minimum of 1-2 years writing SEO optimized content. Familiarity within the fitness industry is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical ability to run website and content audits.
- Knowledge of analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Ads Keyword planner.
- Knowledge of SEO tools like SEMRush, Moz, etc.
- Ability to build reports to monitor changes to page rankings and present results to key stakeholders internally.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Basic knowledge of HTML. Familiarity working within Wordpress is a plus.
The successful candidate must be prepared to relocate if necessary to work out of the Boston, MA office.