Boston, MA /
Membership Services /
At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As the Content Specialist in Membership Services at WHOOP, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our members have access to helpful, engaging support content and our frontline support teams have access to knowledge in a structured and useful way in order to better serve our members.
- Create easy-to-understand, relevant, insightful content, you will author content used by members and Whoop's front line agents in the form of internal blogs, agent content, FAQ web pages, and articles. You will add value by helping our members to find the right answer in the right place at the right time.
- Set and implement the Whoop support Content strategy to optimize the help center and various content channels to ensure the best user experience and operational efficiency!
- Identify gaps in current content network and work with teams to build appropriate and engaging content for our members and frontline agents
- Rollout clear governance frameworks and processes to ensure content management is smooth and efficient, with clear documentation
- Set the standard for process design and content review and creation, establishing clear quality guidelines for content delivery
- Passion for world-class support operations
- 2+ years of experience in content creation and/or management, in a fast-paced, technology lead environment is a plus!
- Strong project manager - very organized, methodical and can deliver consistently on deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional writing skills with a great eye for detail and are not afraid to get hands-on with data and identifying operational efficiencies and opportunities